I am so glad I'm not alone here. After reading everyone's comments, I am steadfast in what I believe is right. BF did call me at work yesterday to tell me his daughter has managed to get a few more tickets, but still putting it out there for 2 more, meaning me and probably the homeless person on the corner (no insult to that person whoever it might be). I just said that was nice, nothing else. I have been thinking about the next few years and its very unsettling to me. We are suppose to life partners, but this last episode does not indicate that to me. I have had problems with BF over the years. Its always been related to his kids. It has gotten better as the years have gone on due to the kids getting older (note I did not say maturing). I am just trying to focus on healing. Hysterectomys really are bugger. I had two c sections a million years ago. This is much harder (then again I'm not 27 & 30 anymore)

I do need a vacation. However with no time off, I think I might get myself a pedicure today

You are all the best. With all the crap on the internet, this site and a great one called hystersister.com renews my faith..

I feel better physically since I have made a decision. You are all right, this stress is making me physically ill. I still am realing from "cancer" and recovery and a very busy season where I work.