Girls ,

I went up and joined Weight Watchers today and cannot understand the point system at all and the teacher had to leave for a meeting along with the office today so we left early we a wide range of questions . I have their material to read and still don't understand . Weight watchers has a lot of snack food to buy at their place and it is not cheap by all means . I got weighed in and an 30pds over weigh for the height and age . I am not posting what here what my weight is . I will not tell my hubby he will tell the whole world and his office and his sisters . Some men have a big mouth and he is one of them LOL . I have signed up for 10 weeks and want to purchase their cookbook too.

Now, Curves is a good place for me to go too for the Mall walking like Chatty said is crazy . I find more people in my way and walking on the sidewalks are dangerouse here , lot of cracks that you can fall if you don't look down the whole time you are walking .

Now their is a gym here not far from my house that have a low fee and only $10.00 a month that I could use the treadmill and the bike . How much it to join Curves Vick?

One other thing glad your back Vicki Missed you .

Need help Girls .Sorry for the long story , just long winded tonight . LOL

Renee