1. How often do you do you go to the beach?
As often as possible, which is not often enough.

2. How often do you wear swimsuits?
Almost every week. I wear them in my back yard,lying in the sun reading. (yes I still like to tan and probably always will..I find it very relaxing!)

3. How many swimsuits do you own?
too many.........probably about a dozen.

4. Where did you purchase your bathing suit and for how much?
Purchased my last one at Beall's. Have purchased them everywhere from Ross to Kmart. Just depends. I go thru a lot of them and don't like to spend a fortune on them, but for the right suit, I'll splurge.

5. What brand is it?
Name the brand and I probably have one. Have everything from Jantzen to brand nobody ever heard of.

6. How satisfy are you with the one you own? If not satisfy, why not?
I'm pretty satisfied with most of them.

7. Do you prefer 1 piece or 2 pieces? Why?
Prefer a two piece -- mostly tankini's.

8. How much are you willing to spend on swimsuits?
I'm a bargain shopper. Tend to buy most of them on sale racks. Probably most I'd spend is $50.

9. How concerned are you about getting tan lines?
I don't like strap lines and look for bathing suits that I can undo the strings around my neck or straps over my shoulders and it will stay UP!!

10.What fabric do you prefer in swimsuits and why? (cotton, spandex, nylon, etc)
Spandex

11.What color/pattern swimsuits do you prefer?
Dark colors and Hawaiian prints

12.How often do you shop online?
Never, for a bathing suit.......it's definitely something I'd have to try on to buy. I don't do any clothes shopping online because I'm never sure what size is going to fit and have to try everything on......sizes are too screwy these days.