Oh Mountain Ash, a tea room, would be my cup of tea. Falkland Palace is how I imagine Scotland to be. It’s interesting that a hunting lodge was transformed into a sophisticated Renaissance palace. And I wold love to stroll through the Palace gardens. Thanks for the little tour Mountain.

Orchid, I’m a big lighthouse fan; got several miniatures in my home.
Needless to say, you live in one of the most attractive spots in this world. We loved our Vancouver vacation, and the pictures awoke many beautiful memories. When we were in Stanley Park they held a huge Scottish parade. Men with quilt skirts marched through with their bagpipes. It was a treat. I can understand you being such an avid cyclist. Stanley Park is made for cycling.
Wow, loved the picture of the science world. And what a beautiful view you have from your balcony! Everybody check this out! I know views like that in Vancouver cost an arm and a leg. Their prices are equivalent to NY.
We missed the anthropology museum, and after seeing the pictures all I can say is darn darn!
Quote:

“Imagine unique, hand-crafted chocolates that caress your taste buds like nectar of the gods. And pastries with the lightness of an angel's kiss.”…

Is that me drooling over my keyboard?
It was a treat to see your paintings again Orchid. After the beautiful photographs it was an interesting new view.

Celtic, I’m usually the one taking the pictures too. That’s the plight of being a mommy. Lol..I didn’t take the photo I posted, just downloaded it from internet.

This is fun.