M-4...thanks, Lola. How many M's are there? The London drive through was left-hand steering, which made it worse. However, when I had my 2nd tour in England in 1981 I knew I had to buy a car with right hand drive and my first British car was a Woosley (not sure of the spelling) and after that I had a Ford Anglia (I think a copper brown color with black top)(isn't that what's parked in the front yard of Daisy and Onslow in Keeing Up Appearances? That's about what mine looked like... Love that show. I eventually worked my way up to a small, compact Volvo. I must say it was quite a harrowing experience learning to drive in England in 1977...I about peed my pants when I forgot and drove on the right instead of the left...only did that a couple of times before it stuck. The round abouts are quite fun and practical...we need them in this country...too many traffic lights.