HEY Girls,
Since i'm having a brain foggy day..LOL Really it's my anti-rejection meds that do it, OK + age too I suppose. Anyhow I'll answer what I read but can't recall who to. QJJ I believe? I get most of my coupons from the Sunday paper and an occasional mailer. Plus, ALL YOU magazine has lots of them in it as well. Too some come in with my Light & Tasty magazine. Online you can go to CouponBug.com for coupons to print. Just this past week there was a sale at Walmart for $1/PP-PNB, + in the Sunday aper a $1 coupon for PP-PNB, sounds like FREE PNB to me! and it was. Walgreens prints out coupons on their register reciepts sometimes on things that you buy. I had one for $3 off face scrub, later WalGreen's had a sale 50% off, buy one get. Final was I got $14 value for $4. Razors {the kind we use} frequently have $2-2.50 coupons, when those come out I stock up, needed right then or not. Too toothpaste is a biggie, so I get that and what we don't use I put in my kids Christmas socks. LOL At 26 & 28 they appreciate stuff like that.
I normally save anywhere from $10-25 pre trip but sometimes do better. & yes sometimes not that good. GLessmom & Chatty are right clip and watch for sales, save gas by making WM comp other stores sale prices. It takes a bit more planning and effort, but I look at it as a game + saving $. Also, IF it's something you will use and the coupons about to expire I go on and get it without a sale. Lastly, I sometimes think WM has a flunkie that has an inside on new product coupons coming out and they knowingly do not stock it till the coupon has expired. Anyone else ever gotten that impression?
Qball
PS It helps me greatly that our paper delivery person is generous with coupons, sometime 2 or 3 of the same publication. One more thing, if there's something you really use, you can go straight to the MFG website and a lot of times they have a coupon to print or give them positive feedback and they Thank You with a coupon in the mail.