Meridith...I wish I had the patience you have...it must be awfully rewarding to do what you do. Knowing something you've created will be enjoyed by someone.
Dancer, you always seem so full of life and energy...I can see you dancing around now. Send of of that energy my way, would you?
And dear Hannelore. I feel you and I have been friends forever...like we knew each other in another life...although I don't believe in reincarnation...if I could have handpicked a best friend she would be you.
And Anno, Dotsie, Anne Ladyjane and the Princess...you've all been there for me in one way or another...provide encouragement, advice, support...there are no hateful hearts here, at least with any of us on the forums, and that's what I like about it. it's a safe place to share my deepest feelings, ask questions and share my thoughts without fear of being rediculed for it. Thank you, Dotsie.