hi feon wot a butifull name.

i glade as you put it taht your spirite is open to god, heaven and the holie spirite, good for you I know it can be usfull in life.

sdlie some church goers or leaders at times aint the best examples of gods message but we all humane and have to learn stuff, process of evolusion. I go my the person not their position or how manie times they do go to church. The other side of the coin is theirs manie devoite regulare churcgoers or even non church goers that are full of the light and spirite of god and live their life in a god centred way.

luciens a bit young can't sit still and theirs no real place for him to go to not desturbe other members, mabie when he older he can sit still for more than 2 seconds then we go.

I try to keep god in his life anyway. He takes things verie litralie, as you can imagine photos of christ help, statue of marie etc. we had a pray onces outside his bedroom (usulie their) he asked why as their was no photo of god so who we talking too lol. i gess the abstract nature of god will be something we slowlie develop with him lol.

nice to know so manie of your kids follow suite, i gess an example always helps, keep going ladies.