Today is not a good day, I had very or no sleep last night there for I was not in the best mood. and I feel like I am making my family hate me, I cant say anything about anything or it turns in to a you are beening a bitch! I cant really take to anyone my kids well they think mom is wonderwomen I have expressed to my kids that I am not feeling good for the first time and that they will have to give me some space and help out more, but I think they are so use to me doing everything that it will take some time, not sure how I will deal with that. My husben in the other hand is driving me crazy, lately I worrie about everything, I need more help and it go's in one ear and out the other. if I say anything about what needs to be done I am bitching, if I complian I am driving him out the door and sex well thats different since me husben is very sexcial attive has to have it all the time its hard I dont want to nor do I need it right know but what to do I even tell him go get it some where else if he wants to not sure if that is the right thing to say but he makes me feel bad and tells me that I should be lucky that he is like that, Ok.!!!
I hate that I am going threw this and that my husben can't try for once to put him self in my shoes, I spolied him and know I am scared that if I ever do get sick who will be there for me and my kids:(