Thanks so much lady's I have been reading some of the forums and its nice to have forums like this. Yes I live in Vages I have been here for 10years and I love to meet new poeple please do send me your # chatty lady and thanks so much for the invite. I love to draw and paint and do diffrent things, I make things on christmas and give them to my brothers and sisters since I have so many and since I am the only one here in Vages I try to give them something to keep then close to my heart. I also love to cook, with Christmas coming I cook lots of tamales, and cookies I am one of those poeple that just make what ever comes up and its always comes out good. Thanks Hannelore I have been to a doctor and he say's that I am permenopause I dont have PMS any more and I cant sleep do to hot sweats, I get very mooding and my sex drive is just gone I have been like this for almost a year. Oh yeah and cant for get the hot flashes threw the days, this is not normal for me i hate it I dont like to be ill so it can be fustrating.