Jaw Jaw,
I certainly was not implying anything!
What I was trying to do is explain MYSELF, since everyone knows everyone else here. I was making comments on who I am and hoping it would help others know me.

I was not implying anything, again. I had no hidden meaning and I apologize if it sounded like I do. I was just telling you or anyone how I approach my life. I didn't think anyone would compare themselves to me, and I don't compare myself to anyone else!
All of the women here have been generous, kind and helpful as they could be. I could not have been happier on any site! I was and am so impressed with how open everyone is.

Yes, there are those in my business who would sell their first born for a slot on a reality show, but I was saying that was not me. It was only about me.

I am a bit hurt here that you might take that post as implying that anyone here is anything but kind and caring!
If I speak in general about my line of work, it is about my experience.

I do have my own approach, personality and beleif system and I merely tried to put that in a post when I had the chance.

I will also say that YOU, Jaw Jaw, have been very kind to me and have given me a laugh or two as well. It hurts me to tthink that you think ill of me.

It scares me to think I would be taken as anything but a woman who enjoys, enjoyed, this site and all the women here.

dancer9

Edited by dancer9 (11/10/07 02:24 AM)

"Question your privilege"