DIFFERENT KINDS OF HAPPINESS.
A day when the afternoon was spent with family and friends who all travelled together IN A CATTLE FLOAT to Shell Bay.a beach where we were safe happy and all together.
We hired a coach and went to Loch Lomond.Sailed on the loch and picniced.Everyone was there I knew.
Going to High School and being with friends and home was a place of safety and optimism
One saturday walking home from extra overtime and feeling the World was waiting for me.My future was encapsulated in that day when I had energy love and faith
married soon to be pregnant
My daughter was born.Everyday since I have had happiness
My son was born and there I was with family to take picnics...not a cattle float or coach.
Alas between times I have days of sorrow loosing oved ones and place we shared.My husbands illness being the saddest.
But still I have happiness.
I say Grace for our food.I trust and search out the right Doctors.I admire many people.

Reaching 60 I said to myself "If I dont know now what life is about something must be wrong" I vowed to live each day well.
Mountain ash
Dont get me wrong I am not being smug but I have today..my husband is here and we want for nothing.