Today I found out I'd mis-calculated my wallpaper rolls. I'd calculated for single verses double rolls of wallpaper...and that can be costly...I found out I'd counted the price of 8 single rolls instead of 16 single rolls which turns out to be 8 double rolls...and that's how they're shipped. What I thought was a good bargain really wasn't because of my goof, and instead of buying all the wallpaper for two rooms I decided just to buy one room at a time...finish the one room and then get the other wallpaper. And if that wasn't enough the one wallpaper pattern that is absolutely precious is being discontinued by the manufacturer and there wasn't enough rolls to buy to complete my room. Oh, well...twasn't meant to be, I guess. Tomorrow I try to figure out how to get the border off...thank goodness that's the only wall paper in the room. Here goes nothin'