Dear Char222,

I am so sorry to hear of your heartache. I can only imagine how painful it must be to feel so lost and alone. I can relate, but only in thought, because my hubby is 10 years my senior, and is now 64. (I have always been a homemaker and financially dependant on him). For a long time I worried about this, and what on earth I would do if he should die anytime soon, especially since we have left my hometown and moved away from all family and friends. As a Christian, this has been a part of my "growing" process these last two years and it has not been easy.

One of the things I have done is to learn something new to expand myself and my world, and that has been the computer. Something I said I would never do, as it sat on our desk for 3 years before I would even turn it on. I am learning new skills and I've gained an interest in writing. I am very blessed in that my husband is a computer guy so he is teaching me. I've been very thankful that I didn't have to go back to school, but that might be something that would interest you. We all have gifts and talents, and sometimes it is the painful circumstances that open up those doors to discovering them. I know it can be scary, but it can also be a wonderful new adventure in our lives. Praying God's richest blessings for you during this time of discovery...

[url=http://theheartofthehomeblog.blogspot.com
"A recipe and hospitality blog"