I am not actually looking for a man and wasn't when this guy approached me. My friends (a couple) talk to him whenever they go to his restaurant, and he's always seemed very very nice. And he is quite charming.

I've become very satisfied with my life. Last weekend my DGS (dear grandson) said, "Mamaw, aren't you ever going to get married?" He's 5. I explained that I would like to if I met someone nice enough, but I am happy because I have him, Daisy, his mom and dad, friends, church, and family. I enjoy my newfound hobbies, knitting and making jewelry, working on my house, and my job. Life is certainly not perfect, but how can I complain when I have so much?

I think if you are living your life, going outside your front door, getting involved in church or anything you're interested in, you will meet nice people - and I like that, whether they are men or women. The thing that's helped me the most is finding a small group affiliated with my church. It gives me the sense of belonging that I sometimes don't get with my own family.

I'm sure there are nice men out there, but for some reason, they are not attracted to me. I attract the sociopaths and players.

laurapoplin.com