Sorry to disagree but Anna Nicole used Howard Stern every way a woman can use a man. He was an up and coming lawyer with a prestigious law firm, and he quit to be her attorney and I think he expected much more. He adored her for years and still she kept him an arms length away, and he was her attorney in court with all the people that sued her over the years, including getting her case heard in the Supreme Court for the money she was owed by her late husband, C.J. Marshall...

I think he has gotten a bad rap, he adored her and her son and they lived as a family for more years than we now. He lost his friend/Daniel and his love/Anna...

He congratulated Birkhead when he was shown to be the baby real father. They were together during the proceedings. He and Larry made an agreement to remain friends, they were you know, friends. But became at odd's when Birkhead befriended the grandmother. Both men know how she felt about her mother....

I understand that Stern will continue to represent the child in any legal dealings....

I am just so sorry that Anna had to suffer so, losing Daniel before her untimely death. I wonder who will star in this movie???????

Edited by chatty lady (04/11/07 10:31 PM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/