LOL... Fat and sassy means "all is well." Fat indicating we're well fed, sassy meaning we're happy. I got an email from Meredith this morning and thought I would pass it along for your benefit (the reason she hasn't been in here) and for everyone else who may be missing here. Here tis...

FROM MEREDITH:

I got the pm from KKathy and I absolutely can't
answer her questions, as my case is quite different from hers. However, I'll send her something Monday and say what I can.

This was going to be another three bazillion hour work week, but I got the migraine from hell and completely torched Tu-W-Th, as in "700% completely
non-functional." I haven't even been in email for 4 days so you know it's been bad. Craft fair yesterday and today, and another tomorrow where I have to wake up at an obscenely early hour to drive to Encinitas in N. San Diego (~75 or 80 miles south of here.)

In the past week I got another ASAP wholesale order, and 2 of my galleries called and told me how much they love me and miss me, and could I PLEEZ bring some more jewelry in so they have it for the holidays? Maybe it will be a three bazillion hour work week after all.

Tell all I say hello, and if there's anything in here you feel like quoting, go for it. The gift
certificates are up on my websites but the new pics ain't (reread previous paragraph.) I may not be back in the Forum until Wednesday. 1st cash cow gallery wants $1,000 jewelry delivery by Tuesday a.m. so they can get it tagged and out before Thanksgiving. Wholesale order Wednesday am. 2nd gallery after TG.

The three bazillion hours estimate may be a little
low.

JJ - and Meredith