Fifty,
I am new 2 this group & went 2 look under illness, cause I have been going through a major problem.. I am fine now... But, that was where I found your post about MS..
I am not an authority, tho I feel like I know alot. My daughter was diagnosed 10 yrs ago, she was a soph in college. She is now 29... The best advice I can give u & her is 2 keep a journal. this disease affects everyone differently & its important that she have it written down, even tho we think we will never forget where that numbness was last, but we do.. Especially when there might b another problem popping up... I would like 2 take it upon myself & reassure u both that, she can live a very productive life.. Once they get her on one of the injectables, & there r 4 different types... The injectable makes the exasterbation (sp) less severe.. When my daughter has an exasterbation they always put on on IV steriods for 3-5 days & that zaps it right out of her body, then she can go back 2 living her life...I know u have a zillion questions, if I can help in any way please feel free 2 ask..
My daughter has had numerous exasterbations.
Goog Luck