Quote:

I answer, "only I can allow something to affect me."

(gimster)

yea I 100% belive this as it puts responcibilitie for my feelings with myself....

i do also belive that rapists and religouse based murderes have something more wrong than the average person on the street. I don't let thees extreem examples overshadow the good from other loving and just people christion or otherwise, but it can easily lead to despaire..untill the other side of the coin is remembered...But both are important in current day life unfortunitly

Rape being a crime of power not sex in theas spacific instancies the perpertrater use's lesbians and and attitude of "all thats lacking for them to change their ways is a good seeing too"...hence rape..Reasons given, you deserve it....and sure we all know that your diffrent

Is this view upheld becouse of the wider societies reactions....yes. Inderectly or directlie dose the bible (and litrial interpritasion )back up this thinking towards homosexuales...yes.....if thats ones hart felt belife on the subject fair and good, but dose it need to pop up at every turn, the same passage over and over again....the same repeating message.

Thes criminals are backed by others (even indirectly) hate and prediduce in societie and the overzeliouse conviction that they are right in doing what they are doing...misguided as they are they genuinlie think they have a right to and are doing the world a favour. treating homosexules as they do especillie murder...

on a slightly diffrent tone but still clearly related..
Rember what brought this up in the first place....ANNOS dad telling her about a new minister getting to the kids in the hope of tranning them out of homosexualitie beccouse they/we are born that way. HL example of genetic experimentasion to root out the homosexule gene...

thes are sane rational(ministers and scientists) people and not the sick or depraved...YET say/view homosexualitie as being so wrong they have the right to do the above (examples) Now that is directly spurned on by the lirial interpritasion of the bible or the general religouse attitude, as he is a Minisster...

we have some moral responibilitie for the informasion we desplay/promote in the world.....regardless of its origins and to answere questions to one-selvs simplie "am i adding or taking away from the hate, fear and prejidice in this world today"???regardless of who its directed at, or in whatever part of the world...Am i adding to the loving word of god

no one need promote homosexualitie in stoping descriminasion in this way......since its the protection and absences of hate and violences that is the focus , not in the promotion of any one lifestyle, homosexual or otherwise