Satan believes the Bible as much as any evengelist, priest or preacherEND QUOTE......thanks for the warrning i be carefull of listening to the hate or fear based quotes.

So much so that we, many of us, have laid down our lives and have been martyred for the freedoms of those who oppose our beliefs to practice freely. END QUOTE as well as the reformation their was also the inquisition...so those opposed have also oppressed..to the tune of millions of deaths.

Every knee shall bow and Every tongue confess, that Christ is Lord to the Glory of God the Father. END QUOTE..if he said tha,t their a lot of ground to make up as only one thired of world are christion. If its when we diea you refairing to then again what off the remainding two thirds of world belife systems and religions?....heers hoping no more inquisitions while on earth we all should have learned something from the first one....refermation was one christion fighting agenst another...becouse they belived ther "version" of christianity to be right. so their have been martyers on both sides according to which original side you belong too.

what is it with christianity and this almost world dominasion attitude.(the muslims get slated plenty for their similare type belife)...in this day and age can people not be left to decide for themself what happens to...THEIR SOUL can we not all express ourselfs heer without the same repeating message being bleated over and over again. I can't count how manie time i have read that same quote from you ..

dose this ever end....will it ever end

CASIES statment "take what you like and leave the rest"...had nuthin untoward in it. She an adult woman who knows her own mind and juding by the manner of her post lives a spiritual way....i sure she know how important the soul is and since its her soul it be good if she be left with her own ideas about it.....She did say she seldom defends her attitud but occasionalie explanes it...now i know why its occasionalie