Dotsie,
I was tickled as well to hear how good your daughter is doing! She is very disciplined to follow through, I know. Firsthand too. My nephew is an acute diabetic and ALSO has a disease called cilliac (probably misspelled). One calls for one kind of diet, the other a different one. He IS NOT disciplined and my sister, along with assorted other members of the family at different times, have spent many a night at the emergency room praying to the good Lord to let him live. This has happened more times than I want to count. My sister has lost sleep, nerves, and at times, faith in him. He has even NOT done what he knew he was suppose to do, just to get attention. He was diagnosed at 12 months old so this isn't a new thing either. He has a pump, but even the "pump doctor" said if he doesn't straightened up and do what he is suppose to do, he is pulling out the pump and he is on his own. Pretty bad, huh? He is 16 now and seems to be doing a little better. We do pray for him and for my sister all the time. SO WHEN I TELL YOU HOW HAPPY I AM TO HEAR YOUR GOOD NEWS...well sister, I mean it. Give her a hug from me!