Dotsie, you've blessed us!

Posted by: Di

Dotsie, you've blessed us! - 01/16/06 12:56 AM

Just want to give a HUGE THANK YOU to Dotsie for not only placing the link to our website in the current newsletter(see link in my signature),but for also putting into words the conveyance that we,the childless, do yearn for understanding, much to the mis-assumption of the world.

:bowing: in gratefulness, Dotsie!!

P.S. we will be launching our new site in the next week...we hope!!

[ January 15, 2006, 09:57 PM: Message edited by: Di ]
Posted by: ladybug

Re: Dotsie, you've blessed us! - 01/16/06 04:07 PM

Di, you always had my understanding and still do.
Posted by: NHJackie

Re: Dotsie, you've blessed us! - 01/16/06 04:27 PM

Mine, too, Di. As well as my compassion. Anything that hearts our hearts is something that is meaningful to us, and should be to those who care about us.

Re: Dotsie, you've blessed us! - 01/16/06 04:43 PM

Thank you! I like what you said,Jackie...
quote:
Anything that (hurts) our hearts is something that is meaningful to us, and should be to those who care about us.

I've never heard that before, but it sure makes sense in this heart-hurting circumstance. The key is "should be", but unfortunately it is not the case always. Which is why our mission is to EDUCATE!!
Posted by: NHJackie

Re: Dotsie, you've blessed us! - 01/16/06 06:19 PM

Thanks back at you, Di. Actually, I made that up this morning, and I wasn't sure if I expressed what I meant to say. I guess I did.

It's always saddened me when we apply words like sould be to those who love us. The world would be a lot better if there were more unconditional love in it.
Posted by: ladybug

Re: Dotsie, you've blessed us! - 01/17/06 05:43 PM

Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could love others the way our pets love us?

That is true, unconditional love in my opinion.

[ January 17, 2006, 02:43 PM: Message edited by: ladybug ]
Posted by: Songbird

Re: Dotsie, you've blessed us! - 01/18/06 08:54 PM

Di: My heart goes out to women, childness, not by choice. I have a relative who loves children dearly. While a teenager, her love for kids was so obvious! Some ladies kept telling her: "When you grow up, you won't be able to have kids".

I thought that was so mean, even when they were friends and not saying it in a harsh way.

It turns out, her and her husband never had kids-his problem.

Although she deals with it, I'm sure it hasn't been easy, especially when she remembers those out-of-place comments.

[ January 18, 2006, 05:55 PM: Message edited by: Songbird ]

Re: Dotsie, you've blessed us! - 01/19/06 01:53 AM

Songbird...

Please, next time you see/talk to this niece, please let her know about us. We have several who have male-factor infertility.

Thanks for your words. They DO mean much!!