Mineral Make up

Posted by: dancer9

Mineral Make up - 12/21/07 12:43 AM

Right here is the one I like the best:

http://www.sephora.com/brands/bare-escen...re%20essentials

dancer
Posted by: Anno

Re: Mineral Make up - 12/21/07 12:46 AM

I have used bare minerals for several years now - on and off, that is. I have tried a few other brands, but the aren't as finely ground, or something. Bare Minerals, hands down, is the best.
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Mineral Make up - 12/21/07 02:26 AM

Anno, I agree, I love this stuff. It looks so good and like you are a natural beauty too, no orangy lines or clumped looking sections. If you ladies haven't tried it, DO, you will be glad you did.
Posted by: Princess Lenora

Re: Mineral Make up - 12/21/07 03:31 AM

Is this a new thread? Where's the makeup advice Dancer gave at length that I read earlier and wanted to go back to? I found Bare Minerals at the beauty chain ULTA. I also noticed a line called Young Blood. Anyone try that? U:TA has the Precious Diamond Duo Face abd biodt and body color with brush for $45.00. They also have the 9 pc starter set for $60.00 which comes with a how to DVD. Why would we need TWO bare minerals foundations PLUS and All over the face color in warmth and glee PLUS a mineral veil? I guess I have to go there to explore and experiement. I went to the site Dancer gave us, and I could read the differences in all the products.