Elderly assaulted

Posted by: chatty lady

Elderly assaulted - 01/21/07 08:15 PM

An elderly woman (80) was assaulted/raped in her home yesterday by a young hispanic man who couldn't even speak English. He spent hours tormenting her sexually and only left through the patio door when someone knocked (paperboy)and she screamed. What the hell does a man want with an 80 year old woman, sick bastard.
Posted by: Anno

Re: Elderly assaulted - 01/21/07 09:15 PM

This is something I have never understood either, but I do know that rape is about power, not physical attraction. Poor woman, how fearful she must be. Thank God she had the guts and the strength to scream. Have they caught the man, yet?

Re: Elderly assaulted - 01/22/07 02:09 AM

Nope, not yet but alot of her neighbors and relatives are out combing the area and he better hope the cops catch him before those men/women do.
Posted by: Lola

Re: Elderly assaulted - 01/22/07 04:54 AM

And how is she, Chatty? Is she getting any help? Is someone with her? What a wicked man.
Posted by: jabber

Same thing here...Re: Elderly assaulted - 01/22/07 10:02 AM

Chatty,
That and worse is going on in this area. An 82-year-old was raped not long ago. Today, cops are dragging the waters to find two other elderly women: one they know was beaten; the other's house was completely destroyed before she disappeared. Another is currently being mentally tormented but it can't be proven so it continues. God help our world. Children, animals, old folks against the big, brave, mean and selfish!!! Boy what odds!!!
Posted by: Dianne

Same thing here...Re: Elderly assaulted - 01/22/07 10:05 AM

This, along with child abuse, just makes me so sick. You're right, it isn't about sex but holding power over someone that can't defend themselves. Sickening.
Posted by: jawjaw

Same thing here...Re: Elderly assaulted - 01/22/07 10:47 AM

Chatty, how is the woman doing? Do you know? Oh my God I cannot fathom this. My prayers are with her. How sick!
Posted by: celtic_flame

Same thing here...Re: Elderly assaulted - 01/22/07 06:28 PM

i understand your anger chatty i dislicke thes crimes, and agenst kids and animals too...or any of the week or vulrible i hate bullies and this without a shodaow of a dout about bulliey.

great big brave men eh!!..heers hoping the police get him soon he got justified punishment waiting him for thse actions never mind karma or answereing to god, first things first.

celtic_flame
Posted by: Saundra

Same thing here...Re: Elderly assaulted - 01/22/07 06:36 PM

It's so horrible I can't comment. I worry about myself sometimes being alone. It's in the news daily and in my town too and getting worse as more people come into this country. What was that about securing our borders? Don't we have enough sickos already?

Same thing here...Re: Elderly assaulted - 01/22/07 06:44 PM

She is home from the hospital and there is someone with her night and day and her son and DIL are putting her house up for sale and taking her to live with them about 45 miles away. She is pretty spry for that age and gets around well but they fear for her mental state, as she is unable to speak without shreaking and shaking all over, from what I'm told. My God to live so long and then to have this happen.
Posted by: Edelweiss

Same thing here...Re: Elderly assaulted - 01/22/07 07:13 PM

Just plain shocking. The poor poor woman. When I think my mother is as old...Oh God...don't want to think.
Posted by: Anonymous

Same thing here...Re: Elderly assaulted - 01/22/07 07:53 PM

This is just horrific, especially since the lady most probably grew up during more trusting times than the present. Hope the catch the jerk and put him away forever.
Posted by: celtic_flame

Same thing here...Re: Elderly assaulted - 01/23/07 04:48 PM

chatty theirs the real harm this poor ladie went throw in terms of the actule attake, bad enough carrying this for the rest of her life day and night in her dreams and waking moments but the description "she is unable to speak without shreaking and shaking all over" really makes vivid her plight and moved me, you just made her so very very human and fragile....god bless this woman and every other women at whatever age thats suffered this type of brutality. It makes ya wanna hold your head and grown from the emotional pain of it on her behalf

celtic_flame