Who is the Real Estate Admin. Assist?

Posted by: Bookie

Who is the Real Estate Admin. Assist? - 11/11/05 11:48 PM

A few weeks ago someone asked for some ideas for jobs they could do working from home. One of you mentioned earning $350.00 for doing a 2500 piece mailing for a realtor.

Who is it?

On which forum was this posted?

Chatty was it you?
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Who is the Real Estate Admin. Assist? - 11/12/05 02:19 AM

It's chatty!
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Who is the Real Estate Admin. Assist? - 11/12/05 05:33 AM

Yep its me and the job was for 2800 pieces and I am up to nearly $460. for this job, she keeps adding more things on. Now another realtor has given me her Christmas calendars too...busier than ever and loving it...in my casual clothes, no make-up, sitting at the dining room table....LOL
Posted by: yepthatsme2

Re: Who is the Real Estate Admin. Assist? - 11/12/05 11:12 PM

You can't beat that with a stick!

Maybe...I should check into that.

Re: Who is the Real Estate Admin. Assist? - 11/13/05 04:23 AM

Well unless you are a Boomer woman who posts with us it'll cost you, not alot but I charge a fee to tell people how to start a successful business for under $35.00. One that is tried and tested and works well from your own home. I got so many requests that I decided to charge $25.00 for the information. So many of the Work From Home jobs are bogus and this one is legit, I should know I do it myself after creating it.

Re: Who is the Real Estate Admin. Assist? - 11/14/05 04:26 AM

[Razz] Just heard via telephone fom a gal in Indiana I helped start a Real Estate assistant business a month ago and she now has 5 Agents and is busy, busy, busy...this works folks. [Wink]
Posted by: Bookie

Re: Who is the Real Estate Admin. Assist? - 11/14/05 05:55 PM

Chatty

I would like to know more. Could you email me please. bookiemz@yahoo.com

Also, I live only a couple of hours from you. I will be in LV mid December for tax seminars. Maybe we could meet.