The Divine Ms M

Posted by: jawjaw

The Divine Ms M - 02/14/04 01:29 AM

Yuhoo...guess who? I did a little shopping today with the Divine Ms M, a.k.a., Meredith for you newcomers, and I bought birthday gifts for two of my sisters AHEAD OF TIME! Can you believe it? I actually don't have to lie this year about why I was late!

THANKS Ms Meredith!

If you all want to drop in and try on her jewelry (it's sooo pretty), goto http://pages.ivillage.com/meredithbead/ and check it out. This forum is just plum full of talent.

I'm so glad you are part of life...

Oh and by the way...NO, I didn't rob a bank, but lucky for me ON FRIDAY 13TH, someone paid me back some money they have been owing me for a long, long time. So, I didn't even have to put the panty hose over my head and take out a U-Tote-Um or Mini-Mart! Life is good... [Big Grin]
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: The Divine Ms M - 02/14/04 03:48 AM

Thanky thanky thanky!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

As far as the panty hose thing goes, don't waste the good ones robbing a bank, use the ones with the runs. Recycling, y'know.

On second thought, you're gonna be on TV so maybe you want a good pair after all...
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: The Divine Ms M - 02/14/04 06:01 PM

Kinda like having clean underwear if you're in a car accident!

Meredith, I have this necklace that goes on a slide. The stone is light blue. I don't know what it's called, but I'd love a pair of ear rings to match!

I checked your site, but didn't see the stone. I know you have more than what's on the site. Do you know what I'm talking about?

Queen, you'll be happy with your order. I've dealt with The Divine Ms. M in the past! [Big Grin] She's a lovely business woman!

Don't you love found money! [Big Grin]

Re: The Divine Ms M - 02/17/04 03:08 AM

Dotsie, clear, translucent or opaque? Baby blue or aqua? If you have a scanner or digital camera, send me a pic.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: The Divine Ms M - 02/17/04 06:46 PM

Meredith, I'll have my son work on this for me with his digital camera.
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: The Divine Ms M - 02/21/04 04:38 PM

Group...just had to revive this one. I got my jewlery yesterday from Ms M (along with my book from Vicki Taylor) and I had to say I was sooo impressed! I knew the earrings would be pretty, but good Lord the quality is really, really wonderful! I truly didn't expect anything less from Meredith, and I knew I would like the pieces, but I wasn't prepared to LOVE them.

Now I have the task of deciding whether to give them to my sisters for their b/days, or keep um...better yet, me thinks I'll go shopping at THE DIVINE MS. M's...again...Thanks Meredith. I just love doing business with you! Dotsie said I would. Personally, I think you should do a catalogue and call it "The Divine Ms. M's"

Re: The Divine Ms M - 02/22/04 09:31 AM

I looked into making a picture catalog a bunch of years back, and it was something like $2500 for the first batch (500?) Not very cost effective for me, especially since most of my items are limited edition. That's why I like online websites!

Re: The Divine Ms M - 02/22/04 09:35 AM

and even though I already emailed ya jawjaw,
YOU'RE WELCOME again!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]