Anti-Aging as well as more

Posted by: DianneB

Anti-Aging as well as more - 10/09/07 08:21 PM

I came across this site a few months ago. I can tell you that this has helped me in more ways than one. I don't want to be accused of spam. I am not trying to sell this to anyone I just feel that everyone should have this information.
www.maxgxl.com/multiuse

I hope this is ok.
Posted by: Anno

Re: Anti-Aging as well as more - 10/09/07 11:23 PM

What is so great about this product, Dianne? Tell us more. And tell us about yourself, while you are at it.
Posted by: DianneB

Re: Anti-Aging as well as more - 10/10/07 12:17 AM

Well I am a mother of 4 with my oldest being 18. I stay at home and my husband does renovations. I have had a few problems health wise. Aside from a lack of energy I also suffered from RLS and Fibro.

I was introduced to Maxgxl a few months back because I was in a tremendous amount of pain. I was taking around 200 perks a month for severe back pain. I started taking this for pain as another told me it would work. It took about 2 weeks before the pain was completely gone. But before that I noticed that I had alot more energy.

About 2 months later I noticed that I could sleep right throgh the night. This has not happened for me for about 12 years because of RLS.

I mentioned this to my Doctor and she was amazed and is now taking it herself.
Posted by: judy51555

Re: Anti-Aging as well as more - 11/02/07 11:24 PM

I'm glad that this product has really helped you. I'll definitely look into it for myself! Thanks so much for sharing that!
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Anti-Aging as well as more - 11/02/07 11:53 PM

Welcome judy51555. So glad you found us and have joined our family...Big HUG!
Posted by: Anno

Re: Anti-Aging as well as more - 11/03/07 03:27 PM

Hi Judy and welcome.

I will pass this info on to someone I know suffering from pain. He is willing to try anything.