Phone Call from Chatty

Posted by: chatty lady

Phone Call from Chatty - 12/19/07 12:53 AM

I know this isn't the correct thing for this thread but being called OUR VOICES, I figured maybe no one would mind for right now.
I would love to speak to so many of you ladies and have from time to time, BUT in order to do that I have to know your telephone numbers. If you'd like to get a call from me please PM me with your telephone number and one day you may hear my voice with a friendly hello, how are ya??? Don't be shy, I want to talk to everybody...
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Phone Call from Chatty - 12/19/07 01:03 AM

Chatty, that is a very nice thing to do. And so YOU!

Re: Phone Call from Chatty - 12/19/07 01:14 AM

I have spoken to dear JJ more than once. Once when I was ill and away from BWS for awhile she called me to check on me. Talk about surprised and I will be grateful forever, she warmed my heart. In case the good Lord would decide he needs me up there, I gave her my sons numbers too so if she or someone could not get a hold of me, someone was available to report my fate. I would never want any of you to think I just stopped posting or loving you all.
Posted by: Wisdom&Life

Re: Phone Call from Chatty - 12/19/07 01:58 AM

Chatty, I sent you a PM!

Love and Cheers,
Cathi
Posted by: GodsLittlePencil

Re: Phone Call from Chatty - 12/19/07 03:02 AM

Speaking of phone calls. A couple of days ago some one called and left a message. It sounded like she said her name was Jane. Was that any of you? I apologize for not answering the phone that day. But I've been home with laryngitis since Friday night.

I had erased caller ID before I realized there was a message.

The only person I know that is "Jane" is suffering from lung cancer. I know it wasn't her because she has permanent laryngitis.

Thanks..........who ever it was.

God's Little Pencil,

Joan

www.sunshinehugs.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iprayers
Posted by: ladyjane

Re: Phone Call from Chatty - 12/19/07 11:05 AM

Aw, I wish I could say it was me that placed the call, but no. There's only one other Jane here that I know of. Chatty, this is weird because I was thinking the same thing and I've been here for eons less than you...it was "what if something happened to me and I just disappeared??" I do need to work this out. And I also will be PMing you very soon!!
Posted by: Edelweiss

Re: Phone Call from Chatty - 12/19/07 01:48 PM

Hello? Chatty? Is that youuuuuuu?!!!!!

Happy dance time!

PS…..don’t forget to PM me your number too

Re: Phone Call from Chatty - 12/19/07 06:29 PM

I am thinking the same thing. Maybe write a list and notify another person/relative of it and instruct that person to notify friends with contact info, just in case. BTW, if anyone wants to chat, you are welcome to PM me as well. I am including my overseas sisters as well.

Cheers,
Cathi

Get a Phone Call from Chatty - 12/19/07 09:19 PM

Today im my email it said I have three messages on BWS. When I got here there were none. I did get one from Optimumsteps yesterday with her number but thats all I have. If you sent me your number, please send it again, I don't know what happened...thanks!
Posted by: gims

Re: Get a Phone Call from Chatty - 12/20/07 05:51 AM

LOL... chatty, I'm not going to make it easy on you. You have my name and address. And, you have a computer. I'm going to prove to you that you ARE smarter than the equipment you are using. Now, GO find my phone number.
I'm playing with you... but I can't think of a sweeter thing than to unexpectedly hear from one of you sweet souls.

Re: Get a Phone Call from Chatty - 12/20/07 11:27 AM

Come on now ladies don't let me down, give me your numbers. I am dying to chat with you. Seems like it would be such fun to hear your voices...

Re: Get a Phone Call from Chatty - 12/20/07 11:57 AM

I PM'd you....now I'll wait anxiously for that phone call, Chatty!
Posted by: Songbird

Re: Get a Phone Call from Chatty - 12/21/07 01:05 AM

Chatty, I have to agree with JJ. That is just wonderful of you. Imagine a Christmas call from our very own Chatty! God bless you always, for giving so much of you!

Re: Get a Phone Call from Chatty - 12/21/07 02:07 AM

My calls will begin on the weekend. I can call anyone, anywhere with my calling plan, so heads up ladies. I still need more numbers. I can't spread the cheer without someone to spread it on. LOL!!!

Re: Get a Phone Call from Chatty - 12/21/07 10:49 PM

Wow, the numbers are pouring in, I am sooooo excited.
Posted by: Sandpiper

Re: Get a Phone Call from Chatty - 12/23/07 03:23 AM

My dear Chatty you are so nice to call all of us. What a sweet, thoughtful thing for you to do. You enrich all of our lives.

Sandpiper
Posted by: diamond50

Re: Get a Phone Call from Chatty - 12/23/07 08:22 AM

Sent a PM to ya, Chatty : )

Cindy

Re: Get a Phone Call from Chatty - 12/23/07 11:19 PM

I got the call!!! Wow, it was so nice to hear this wonderful energetic voice on the other end. Now I'll know the voice when I read her posts. What a great idea! I am in a super mood right now despite having to fight this stupid flu!

Cheers,
Cathi

Re: Get a Phone Call from Chatty - 12/24/07 02:21 AM

I was serenaded today by Frank the Hot Dog and Fritter man, over the phone and it was fantastic. I never laughed so hard.

I talked first to dear Cathi and we talked so much my battery died on my phone. She is really something special.

Then I charged my phone up and called LadyJane. Talk about laugh, I am getting so much pleasure from talking to my sister Boomers. Then Jane put her husband Frank on the phone, is he ever a sweetheart, sang me his hot dog jingle.

The only bad thing about these calls is they seem to end too soon, my phone battery weakens after an hour, LOL!!!!

I have to say that this is the best idea I have ever had in my entire life. I can't believe how much fun it is putting a voice/personality to the faces and posts. Leave me your number too if you want a call from me, or reach out and touch a sister, you'll be so glad you did...
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Get a Phone Call from Chatty - 12/24/07 05:26 PM

chatty, you will get to meet anyone who comes to Vegas in April. Won't that be a hoot? The three day weekend will be announced in January.

Re: Get a Phone Call from Chatty - 12/24/07 10:45 PM

Hoot is the property adjective Dotsie. I'll even get to met YOU in person and that alone would make it a hoot!!! I can't wait. I may have to come to the strip and check into the same hotel too, so I don't miss anything...

Not sure who all is coming yet, but I know my house isn't big enough for everyone plus JJ was right a hotel makes more sense so we can all be together and party hearty all night long...
Posted by: celtic_flame

Re: Get a Phone Call from Chatty - 12/26/07 05:23 PM

chattie what a wonderfull warmharted thing to do. glade you getting the chances all to partie in vegas, that would be a hoot.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Get a Phone Call from Chatty - 12/26/07 09:16 PM

now wait a minute, party all night long???

Re: Get a Phone Call from Chatty - 12/27/07 12:21 AM

This is Vegas my dear, not Maryland. People stay up and party until they can't stand up any longer.

Re: Get a SURPRISE CALL... - 12/27/07 10:51 PM

I was so pleased to spend some time today speaking with Saundra. She is quite a gal. Not feeling too good but keeps a stiff upper lip.

I still have plenty of numbers to go and "YOU" may be next!!!
Posted by: Saundra

Re: Get a SURPRISE CALL... - 12/28/07 01:18 AM

Great call Chatty. I'm still waiting for the call that tells me I won a million dollars.

SURPRISE CALL from Chatty... - 12/29/07 03:14 AM

Unfortunately thats not the kind of call I am able to make. Wish I had it to share because half the fun of having a ton of money is sharing the wealth, at least for me...

Re: Get a Phone Call from Chatty - 01/06/08 10:13 PM

Now I know what Gimster (Mona) sounds like. She was another joy of a lady to speak and laugh with. This is so much fun. Who will it be today, hummmm??? Send me your phone numbers, please don't be shy!!! I want to see how many of you I can talk to.

Re: Get a Phone Call from Chatty - 01/06/08 11:04 PM

Couldn't resist it, and called Cindy (Diamond) wow what a thrill actually talking to a friend in Hawaii, and to learn she's coming to Vegas soon and we will be meeting face to face. This is so cool...
Posted by: diamond50

Re: Get a Phone Call from Chatty - 01/07/08 09:09 AM

Chatty was great to talk with : ) I think we could have talked for
hours, too!
It is always a thrill to finally hear the voice of someone we already know and love in this group. I am hoping to make it to Vegas this year, as we usually go once or twice a year. See ya, Chatty!

Re: Get a Phone Call from Chatty - 01/07/08 05:26 PM

Ain't she just the best?? I wish I could talk to more of you...hearing a voice finally makes all the difference and you never forget!
Posted by: gims

Re: Get a Phone Call from Chatty - 01/08/08 06:38 AM

Yep, I was a thrilled recipient of a "chatty call" and it was really nice! It just so happened that I had no errands to run or responsibilities to worry over, and my DH was at my brother's, so I had quiet time to devote to the phoncon.
Chatty is a joy to speak with. Somehow, Dianne's animals got introduced into the conversation (came up when we were talking about crocheting and the doggie afghan she made for Dianne's beloved dog). Chatty was telling me about D's bird and it was if I was watching it happen, she described it so well. It even kinda made me want a bird...lol... and that's NOT me!
Thank you chatty for the pleasant surprise and for the other info you shared with me. I'll get into using it when things settle down with my parents... still wondering when that'll be...
I enjoyed getting to put a voice with a name, also.

Re: Get a Phone Call from Chatty - 01/08/08 09:13 AM

Your so very welcome Mona, I enjoyed it as much as you did. You are a delight, and Diannes bird Sammie is still the talk of several groups I hang with, wanting to know what mischief shes gotten into this time...Its always such fun putting a voice to a face...