I promoted!

Posted by: Danita

I promoted! - 01/08/06 08:18 AM

Hi everyone,

I decided it was time to share...

My team and I had a "miracle month" in December, and I promoted to the next level of managment in my business!

Woooo hoooooo!

What that means is:

a. I make more money (now THAT'S a bonus)
b. the next step in promotion earns me my white
mercedes!

Woooo hooooooo!

My team of great women continues to grow...some are even coming in from the boomer site here. Love that.

I love what I do. I get to work with great women, and together we work to make our dreams come true.

Thanks for letting me share...and thanks to all of you who have become my clients and wholesale consultants! YOU are the heart of my business!

Great, big, sloppy hugs,

danita

p.s. A box came in the mail yesterday, I thought, "oh great, my new business cards are here".

I opened it up, and inside was a beautiful teal blue box from Tiffanys. Inside the box was a beautiful white gold bracelet from my Sponser. (a promotion gift). How special is THAT!
Posted by: Searcher

Re: I promoted! - 01/08/06 01:17 AM

Danita,

The next gift will be even better - But of course, does it get better than Tilffany's? Congrats, again, and it couldn't happen to a better woman!!!!

Just waiting to come on board, Searcher.........
Posted by: Sadie

Re: I promoted! - 01/08/06 02:10 AM

Dantia,
How exciting don't you love gifts from Tiffany's . You are special gal
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: I promoted! - 01/08/06 05:28 AM

A white Mercedes, no kidding?? Remember us little people when you're on Oprah as the woman of the year. Hey why not you...?

Re: I promoted! - 01/08/06 05:59 AM

Tks ladies.....

I WILL remember ya'll! lol!

This is the first time I've ever gotten ANYTHING from Tiffanys.

My success is proof positive that US women can do ANYTHING we set our minds to!

happy hugs,
danita
Posted by: Sandpiper

Re: I promoted! - 01/08/06 08:51 AM

Congratulations Danita! It's great to climb that ladder of success. Wonderful gift from Tiffany's.What woman doesn't want a box from Tiffanys. Good for you. You go girl!! All the way.

Sandpiper
Posted by: chickadee

Re: I promoted! - 01/08/06 07:14 PM

Danita, congratulations on having your hard work pay off. I for one am not surprised you made it as far as you did and I know you'll keep going. A White Mercedes and Tiffanys... how much better can it get?
chick
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: I promoted! - 01/09/06 12:59 AM

I can't wait to see Danita come plowing through these forums with her white Mercedes.

May I be the first to have a ride? We'll bomb around and pick up the rest of the gals who are cheering for you!

Re: I promoted! - 01/09/06 03:18 AM

I'll be having a HUGE celebration here in Estes Park. A semi-formal event at the famed "Stanley Hotel" (where the movie the "Shining" was saposed to take place)

You ALL will be invited, and you are most definitly invited to come for a ride! LOL!

I'm shooting for June! Come one come all!

hugs,
danita
Posted by: Dianne

Re: I promoted! - 01/09/06 03:28 AM

Danita I've been absent but let me add my congratulations. You can wear your bracelet while driving your Mercedes!

I just love to receive those blue boxes from Tiffany.

I'm pulling for you to make the next level!
Posted by: Princess Lenora

Re: I promoted! - 01/09/06 08:30 AM

I'm glad Dianne is back. I hope Miss Divine Danita wears her bracelet to the boomer women meeting in Denver. I've only seen those blue boxes on TV! Congratulations Miss D!
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: I promoted! - 01/09/06 09:31 AM

Wow Danita!!!!!! Congrats! I wanna ride in the white Mercedes too [Smile]
Posted by: TVC15

Re: I promoted! - 01/09/06 05:55 PM

Danita,
I'm so happy for you! What exciting news.
Wear the bracelet in good health!
Posted by: ladybug

Re: I promoted! - 01/13/06 07:27 PM

Congrats dear Danita!

I'm enjoying those fabulous eyeshadows I bought from you so I expect a ride in that new white Mercedes! Are you singing Janis Joplin's hit, "Oh Lord Won't you Buy Me a Mercedes Benz?"
Posted by: Bluebird

Re: I promoted! - 01/14/06 08:13 AM

Glad to see you around, Ladybug!!
(((HUGS)))
Posted by: AvalonBlondi

Re: I promoted! - 01/14/06 08:22 AM

Danita...sounds like you are doing a fabulous job for Arbonne..I am so happy that you are being recognized for all of your hard work...Wear your gorgeous bracelet in good health..and I'm hoping you'll post a picture of yourself behind the wheel of your luxurous new ride when you get it...
Congrats!! We are all soooooo proud of you!!!

Re: I promoted! - 01/13/06 10:48 PM

It's sort of a miracle in motion. I do the work - the business grows.

Thanks again for all the pats on the back. LOL.

Danita
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: I promoted! - 01/13/06 10:51 PM

A miracle in motion. What a nice phrase. You should coin it. No joke. Cool!

JJ

Re: I promoted! - 01/13/06 11:03 PM

Thanks J.J You make me feel witty.

The goals I've set are sometimes wayyyy beyond what I really believe in my natural mind - can be met.

Last month - I was searching for a way to affirm my belief in my ability to meet my goals and the thought came to me that my affirmation should be...

"I am living A miracle". and I said to myself,

"No I am living THE miracle".

And, as I said above, the miracle is that I do the activity, and I begin to see results. (like your weight loss)

So, this month again, I continue to claim that I am living THE miracle...and my business is a miracle in motion.

Wooooo hoooooooo!

Danita

P.S. how do I "coin" it jj? LOL

never, never, never, never quit.
quitters never win. And winners never quit.
Posted by: Bluebird

Re: I promoted! - 01/13/06 11:11 PM

Isn't that a song from West Side Story? "I feel witty, oh so witty..." [Big Grin]
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: I promoted! - 01/13/06 11:43 PM

Bluebird, out loud! How funny. Danita, you already did when you said/typed it here. Put it as your slogan on your web page with your name at the end of it, like famous quotes, and put a copyright symbol beside it. Put it on your stationery, your biz cards, you forehead...it is yours! By George, you've earned it, and a lovely phrase it is. If I ever use it, I'm quoting YOU as the QuotHER...or CoinER...whatever.

JJ

Re: I promoted! - 01/14/06 12:47 AM

B.B. you are a hoot!

J.J. you are a breath of fresh air!

danita,

(with it written on my FOREHEAD!)
Posted by: ladybug

Re: I promoted! - 01/14/06 01:52 AM

(((HUGS))) A Bluebird trademark back to ya too!