Exciting new opportunity

Posted by: Dotsie

Exciting new opportunity - 11/04/04 09:49 PM

Something new at BWS and I can't wait to tell you about it! [Big Grin]

You won't want to miss the opportunity that will be available every time you enter the forums. [Wink]

Every month I'm going to feature a woman author.
As a registered member of this online haven you are welcome to pick the author's brains about their book topic and paths to publication.

Tomorrow I'll introduce Carolyn Howard-Johnson. She's the author of THE FRUGAL BOOK PROMOTER:
HOW TO DO WHAT YOUR PUBLISHER WON'T. She's the perfect author to begin with. You'll love her spirit and willingness to share what's she's learned on her path to publication. She'll be in the forums from Nov.5th-Dec.5th.

Be sure to check back tomorrow and learn about her offer to share her media kit free with the purchase of her book. [Wink] How about that?

I've got a feeling this is going to be a hot forum with all these writers in here! [Wink]
Posted by: Dianne

Re: Exciting new opportunity - 11/04/04 11:08 PM

Wonderful idea! I agree, should be a smokin' hot forum that I will frequent!
Posted by: Pam Kimmell

Re: Exciting new opportunity - 11/05/04 12:22 AM

What a grand idea and opportunity Dotsie. I visited Carolyn's website a few days ago and with her wonderful expertise, all of us who have this passion (aka curse) to write should be able to get some excellent advice and insight! Thanks for bringing her here to share with us. [Big Grin]
Posted by: Vicki M. Taylor

Re: Exciting new opportunity - 11/05/04 02:52 AM

I can't wait for Carolyn to sign on and start dispensing her wisdom. I've been considering buying her book for a week now. When I saw her bonus for boomers I knew I made the right decision to wait. Now I can get the book and the bonus material.

I've created a marketing plan for my next book and don't have much money to put towards promotion so learning how to be frugal and wise is a high priority for me.
Posted by: DonnaJ

Re: Exciting new opportunity - 11/05/04 02:58 AM

Picking their brains? Oh, I like the sound of that! That's one of my favorite sayings. lol! Can't wait!
Posted by: Louisa

Re: Exciting new opportunity - 11/07/04 04:24 PM

Tis sounds wonderful. What a great opportunity. I agree that this will be a hot topic.
Louisa