BWS Newsletter

Posted by: Dotsie

BWS Newsletter - 05/03/05 02:25 PM

I sent the newsletter on Friday. Did everyone get it? Jawjaw didn't. I'm wondering why that might have happened.
Posted by: unique

Re: BWS Newsletter - 05/03/05 02:35 PM

I got mine, Dotsie. Maybe her SPAM filter ate it. I get newsletters, etc. rerouted sometimes.
Posted by: Pam Kimmell

Re: BWS Newsletter - 05/03/05 04:35 PM

I didn't get it either Dotsie......I check my SPAM filter daily too just in case things accidentally get sent there but it didn't arrive!
Posted by: TVC15

Re: BWS Newsletter - 05/03/05 04:39 PM

I didn't get mine either!
Posted by: Dannye

Re: BWS Newsletter - 05/03/05 06:00 PM

I didn't get mine either, and I have actually been going straight to the websites to get my email rather than using an email client for the last week because my Eudora was messed up. So there aren't any filters on my webhost connections.
Posted by: Dannye

Re: BWS Newsletter - 05/03/05 06:12 PM

Dotsie,
I also noticed when I got online today that I did not receive notice of a private message through email like I usually do. I didn't notice the 4/29 message until I logged into the forum. Any connection???
Posted by: Evie

Re: BWS Newsletter - 05/03/05 07:15 PM

I got it [Smile] (this is kinda funny, since I didn't get the last one...,grin>)
Posted by: Maggie

Re: BWS Newsletter - 05/03/05 07:31 PM

I received mine.
Maggie

Re: BWS Newsletter - 05/04/05 10:47 PM

Dannye, that's odd, but no connection.

Thanks ladies. Seems like the majority of women got the newsletter. Maybe the server burped a couple times while processing the list.
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: BWS Newsletter - 05/05/05 12:16 AM

Got it and thought it was great....thanks. [Cool]
Posted by: Danita

Re: BWS Newsletter - 05/05/05 01:23 PM

Dotsie,

I didn't get it!

Danita

Re: BWS Newsletter - 05/05/05 02:26 PM

danita, email me your address through the site. I'll see if you are on the list.

You can read it on the site. Just go to the homepage and you'll see a link.

Re: BWS Newsletter - 05/05/05 09:35 PM

Dotsie should those of us who still haven't received the newsletter "re-sign-up" ?
Posted by: lionspaaw

Re: BWS Newsletter - 05/05/05 11:07 PM

I havent received any of the others -- and I thought I might not have signed up in the past --I went in and signed up and I received this last issue -- sooooo

maybe everyone should re-sign up like pam suggested

Re: BWS Newsletter - 05/06/05 01:43 PM

I finally got around to opening some email from the weekend. There was one of those undeliverable mail messages from the postmaster. From the looks of it the computer did burp. I'm going to work at resending the email to the ones who didn't get it. I'm so glad I didn't delete that email!

Re: BWS Newsletter - 05/07/05 12:22 PM

Well whatever you did to "fix" the situation worked for me Dotsie....I received my newsletter yesterday.....thanks for "waving your magic wand" and making it happen!

Re: BWS Newsletter - 05/08/05 10:39 PM

Pam, you're welcome!
Posted by: Sunshine

Re: BWS Newsletter - 05/11/05 06:24 AM

Dotsie,

When I FINALLY got a chance to read the newsletter--WOW, it was great! Full of information, news, etc. Keep up the good work.

Re: BWS Newsletter - 05/11/05 08:12 PM

SUnshine, thanks so much. I appreciate it. Do you have any news for the next one? Of so, email me at dots@boomerwomenspeak.com. Great seeing you!

Re: BWS Newsletter - 05/18/05 06:06 PM

Thanks for all the kind emails about the newsletter. I appreciate those of you who sent it to friends. [Wink]