Posting Pictures?

Posted by: CrosstitchQueen

Posting Pictures? - 10/31/05 06:33 PM

First off I'd like to say that I'm really enjoying the time I spend here and think BWS is a great place!!

I'm wondering if there's any way to post pics here -- either in our posts, or is there an easy way to provide a link, say,to a pic that I have downloaded from my digital camera to my computer?

Thanks in advance!!

Ann
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Posting Pictures? - 10/31/05 06:43 PM

Cross, you can add your picture to your profile, but that's about it. Some women will refer us to links where we can view pictures. Is that a possibility?
Posted by: chickadee

Re: Posting Pictures? - 10/31/05 07:18 PM

All you need is a photo hosting site. Google to find one and you can post links to there. You could start a BLOG also, Ann. www.blogger.com

chick
Posted by: Dreamer

Re: Posting Pictures? - 10/31/05 07:30 PM

Do any of you have photos in your profile? I'd love to put faces to names if possible!

Dreamer
Posted by: chickadee

Re: Posting Pictures? - 11/01/05 08:37 AM

Mine is alittle outdated but feel free to look.
chick
Posted by: yepthatsme2

Re: Posting Pictures? - 10/31/05 09:05 PM

Oh chick how darling! Such sweet cheeks.
[Big Grin]
Posted by: Danita

Re: Posting Pictures? - 10/31/05 09:19 PM

Chick,

You are suuuuchhhh a cutie!

d.
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Posting Pictures? - 11/01/05 03:36 AM

Dreamer we all had our pictures here for awhile in a photo section but something happened and they were lost in the boomer triangle....never to be seen again....darn! [Frown]
Posted by: Dreamer

Re: Posting Pictures? - 11/01/05 07:58 AM

Thank you, Chickadee! You look just like I thought you would - except I expected curly hair!

Chatty, that's pretty sad - all those pretty faces floating around in cyberspace....should we try again?
Posted by: heavenbound

Re: Posting Pictures? - 06/23/06 07:35 AM

Can I dredge this topic up again. I wanted to add a picture to my profile, because I also love putting a face with a name. Problem is, I don't know how. HELP
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Posting Pictures? - 06/22/06 09:47 PM

If you go to "Profile" and then "edit my profile" you'll see toward the end of the list an entry for "My picture." You just add the link there. It has to be a complete URL address.

JJ

Re: Posting Pictures? - 06/22/06 10:01 PM

JJ, DUH! I can't find "Profile" anywhere. Is it on the Home Page? I can't find it anywhere. Linda
Posted by: Dancing Dolphin

Re: Posting Pictures? - 06/22/06 10:14 PM

Look at the very top of this page, on the right hand side under New Topic. There is a link that says My Profile.

Good luck!
Posted by: Sadie

Re: Posting Pictures? - 06/23/06 05:06 AM

I couldn't find it either . June I love your web site
Posted by: Dancing Dolphin

Re: Posting Pictures? - 06/23/06 05:45 AM

Thanks Renee! Actually, my name is Kathy - Rick and June are my fictitious characters for the book series.

Did you guys find that link to the profile? Let us know if you need more help!

Kathy

[ June 22, 2006, 10:46 PM: Message edited by: Rick and June ]

Re: Posting Pictures? - 06/23/06 05:59 PM

Thank you Renee!!! I was going to just lay down and die on this one because I have searched and searched and can't find it. There is a "New Topic" link a the bottom left of this page but that got me nowhere. It just shouldn't be this hard! Linda
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Posting Pictures? - 06/24/06 07:53 AM

Maybe you gals need to scroll all the way over so you can see the corner of the page. Maybe it's hiding on your screen?