Pocketbooks

Posted by: Ellie

Pocketbooks - 09/09/04 08:51 PM

Neat pocketbooks online - Have seen the bags in person and they are beautiful and very well made
its called One of a Kind Designs website:www.onekinddesign.com
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Pocketbooks - 09/09/04 11:22 PM

I have seen women carrying some super looking bags and also some attrocious looking bags. I am a creature of habit. I own one white (summer) and one black (winter) Italian leather bag which change per season. I also have one small multi colored one I use for fancy. I hate changing from one to the other twice a year so couldn't own too many more bags. But thats just me, BORING [Razz]
Posted by: Ellie

Re: Pocketbooks - 09/10/04 04:03 PM

I was exactly the same way until my kids got older and don't need me as much - I am trying to spend more time changing pocketbooks and jewelry - wearing silver for the first time in my life - WOW big step!!
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Pocketbooks - 09/10/04 06:10 PM

Ellie, I hear you. Now I seem to have a little more time for me. Even getting dressed and thinking abouat what I'm wearing (you'd never know it by the looks of me).

I recall days of literally zipping and buttoning going out the door. I had three little kids who kept me hopping! THey were good times, but crazy ones.
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Pocketbooks - 09/10/04 08:51 PM

I LOVE purses! But...I do recall those days of wearing whatever had the least amount of spitup on it...eeek!