Nice quality...

Posted by: jabber

Nice quality... - 07/13/08 01:03 PM

Anyone shop @ overstock.com? I recently got two pair of bedroom curtains there. I was happy with the way they do business. Quality of the material was excellent. And prices were more reasonable than local stores.
Posted by: Anno

Re: Nice quality... - 07/14/08 12:29 PM

Yes, I have shopped at overstock. Usually I find that I get good buys, but do read carefully. I have received 2nds when I thought they would be perfect. When I went back and read the fine print, I received what I had ordered.

Re: Nice quality... - 07/14/08 01:52 PM

I agree. I had that happen. Every detail has 2 B exact. Still, if orders are mistake free, I think cost and material and service is excellent. I spent gasoline running 2 local malls, unable 2 find what I wanted. Internet stores R convenient alternatives. And overstock.com I believe 2 B a good choice!
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Nice quality... - 07/14/08 06:28 PM

I haven't shopped at overstock, but have heard good things about them.

I think that if internet shops begin reducing shipping fees, or having some kind of deal on shipping fees, more people will turn to interent shopping due to the cost of gas.

I live in a very populated area with all kinds of stores within walking distance, or a very short drive so I may not, but people who have to drive 22 miles, or whatever, to buy something may very well consider going online.
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Nice quality... - 07/14/08 08:31 PM

Hacen't done the online shopping thingy yet. I do however buy from catalogs and have wonderful luck with the quality. I have over the years weeded out the good catalogs to buy from.

I have dozens of great books right now, some I have never even opened. But they are all like now. Have been kept behind glass in a bookcasde and I have no clue how to sell them online or otherwise. So here they sit!

Re: Nice quality... - 07/15/08 01:55 PM

The only reason I started this thread was 2 inform friends here of the service and quality at overstock.com's website. I live way out in the country and have 2 drive quite far before I even see a mall. Therefore, I find some of these internet sites like, hotdeals and overstock, very handy. But, then again, it's whatever floats your boat!!!
Posted by: Dee

Re: Nice quality... - 07/15/08 05:55 PM

Never used that site but know people who have and they love it.