Three old mischievous grandmas

Posted by: jawjaw

Three old mischievous grandmas - 01/09/06 08:12 AM

Three old mischievous grandmas were sitting on a bench outside a nursing home. About then an old grandpa walked by, and one of the old grandmas yelled out saying, "We bet we can tell exactly how old you are."

The old man said, "There ain't no way you can guess it, you old fools."

One of the ornery grandmas said, "Sure we can! Just drop your under shorts and we can tell your exact age."

Embarrassed just a little, he dropped his drawers. The grandmas stared at him for a while, asked him to turn around a couple of times, asked him jump up and down for a little while and then they all piped up and said, "You're 84 years old!"

"How in the world did you guess?"

The ornery old grandmas, snarked and snickered and laughed. Slapping their knees and grinning from ear to ear, all three happily yelled in unison,

"Because you told us yesterday!"

JJ
Posted by: NHJackie

Re: Three old mischievous grandmas - 01/09/06 08:25 AM

Good one, JJ.
Posted by: smilinize

Re: Three old mischievous grandmas - 01/09/06 08:27 AM

Groaningly funny.

Here's another one. Of course I can't remember half of it, but....

A guy was on the beach and he noticed he was tan all over except his private parts and he wanted to even out his tan so he buried himself in the sand all except the untanned parts.

Two old ladies were walking along the beach and they were very surprised when they came upon his private parts sticking out of the sand.

One of them commented, "When I was in my twenties, I couldn't run get away from those things then in my thirties I couldn't get enough of them. In my forties, there was none to be found. Now here I am in my seventies and they're growing WILD.

Well, it was something like that...

smile
Posted by: Danita

Re: Three old mischievous grandmas - 01/09/06 08:59 AM

how funny is that!

yikes!

danita
Posted by: Sandpiper

Re: Three old mischievous grandmas - 01/08/06 10:30 PM

Oh my God! Smile and JJ those are so cute and funny. You gave me quite a good chuckle. Love it!

Sandpiper
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Three old mischievous grandmas - 01/09/06 03:43 AM

Adorable, the both of you....