A little bird told me... Dianne's Birthday !

Posted by: Vicki M. Taylor

A little bird told me... Dianne's Birthday ! - 09/08/06 03:05 PM

...that today is Dianne's Birthday!! Happy birthday!!Hope your day is extra special.
Posted by: chickadee

Re: A little bird told me... - 09/08/06 04:40 PM

Uh Oh...Busted

Vicki, maybe you could edit your post title to include that's it's Dianne's birthday.

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Dianne
Happy Birthday to You.

Love from all your Boomer Sisters

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Posted by: Dianne

Re: A little bird told me... - 09/08/06 05:04 PM

THANK YOU! My parrot, Sammie, loves the bird too! So sweet of you and I appreciate it. Now, I'm going to have a slice of that cake!
Posted by: Eagle Heart

Re: A little bird told me... - 09/08/06 05:12 PM

Happy Birthday Dianne! I hope it's a wonderful, surprise-filled day for you. Sending warmest wishes and birthday hugs your way.
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: A little bird told me... - 09/08/06 07:09 PM

Move on over shoe Princesas and lets have a slice of that beautiful cake...dam it Sammie, stop pecking the icing, no one wants bird drool all over their piece....
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: A little bird told me... - 09/08/06 07:11 PM

I can't believe chick useed a parrot. That is so thoughtful.

Happy birthday Dianne. Hope you are having a great day.

I feel so very close to you right now because I am reading your book. I am dying to finish it, but have hardly had a second to read. It's killing me because it's such a great read. Please know every empty second I have, I'm running to your book. Pretty cool, huh?

I admire you even more! I'm about half-way through.

Re: A little bird told me... - 09/08/06 07:54 PM

Thanks, all of you. I'm having a great day and you are making it even better.

Thanks Dots. The first part of my book isn't exactly "kind or pretty" but had to be included. I appreciate your very nice words.

Oh no...here comes Sammie! Get away bird! Too late...

Pardon me, Ms Chatty. I don't drool. I'm a lady. A very refined one at that. Okay, so I make belching sounds. Who doesn't? My drool would only add to your piece of cake.

Sammie The African Grey
Posted by: diamond50

Re: A little bird told me... - 09/09/06 12:00 AM

Dianne, Happy Birthday!!

Re: A little bird told me... - 09/09/06 03:40 PM

The hub came home with a beautiful Tiffany necklace. Never mind that I took him in the store a few months ago and showed him the necklace and made him write down the stock number. He remembered! It's beautiful. We went to a very nice dinner at my favorite restaurant in Edina. Lovely evening.
Posted by: Bluebird

Re: A little bird told me... - 09/09/06 03:57 PM

I suppose bird drool is better than somethng else that Sammie Sue could drop on the cake...Sorry for being gross-
I DO live with 7 males (that's down from the original 9).

Re: A little bird told me... - 09/10/06 03:50 PM

Yeah, Sammie, as all birds, is a big pooper. But, she says, "Little Pooper" all the time. I had a dog I called that name and she picked it up.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: A little bird told me... - 09/11/06 12:02 AM

I saw this post b/4 departing and was thinking of you while horseback riding! Happy Belated Birthday!
Posted by: Lola

Re: A little bird told me... - 09/11/06 09:50 AM

Hi, Dianne: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I am so sorry to have missed wishing you on the actual date itself but all the same, I wish you many happy returns and God's blessings.
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: A little bird told me... - 09/15/06 05:11 AM

Happy belated birthday, Dianne! And here's a virtual gift card for a pair of virtual shoes

Re: A little bird told me... - 09/16/06 10:25 PM

Thanks girls. Just returned from Boston and it was nice to continue to receive B-Day wishes. I took myself shopping and used your virtual gift card, Meredith, to buy two pairs of shoes!