Meredith...

Posted by: Dianne

Meredith... - 10/21/05 01:47 AM

I thought of you last night. One of my neighbors had a party at her house and invited this woman who worked for a company called Luxe Jewelry or something like that. Anyway, she brought all the beads and needed tools and we all made our own necklaces, bracelets and earrings. I thought that would be something you could do. We left with our original pieces and I met some new neighbors. Of course, we paid for the beads.
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: Meredith... - 10/21/05 10:53 AM

Dianne, thanks for thinking of me. [Smile] I've taught both group and private lessons. This is like group lessons at a party.

Of course, I'd have to find someone to hold the party... I'm not the entertaining type, but I'm good at showing up. [Wink]
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Meredith... - 10/23/05 03:19 AM

Dianne, I've been to a similar party. Were you able to buy kits of beads to make at home?
Posted by: Dianne

Re: Meredith... - 10/23/05 06:01 PM

Yes, but I didn't. I need a guide as I'm not very crafty or talented in that area. I can go to her shop and take lessons though, which I might do.
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Meredith... - 10/24/05 01:54 AM

Its a very relaxing thing, beading. I tried it for awhile and loved it but unfortunately the need for bucks, denero, cashola, pitence you know the almighty dollar made me need to start a business and the darn thing is really taking off, busier than I ever wanted to be...as martha would say; and thats a good thing! [Razz]

Re: Meredith... - 10/24/05 04:44 PM

chatty, glad to hear your paper pushing business is taking off. No surprise here!

Re: Meredith... - 10/24/05 04:44 PM

chatty, glad to hear your paper pushing business is taking off. No surprise here!

Re: Meredith... - 10/25/05 05:21 AM

Thank you ma'am. Even I am a little surprised at how fast it is moving...I may need some help soon if this keeps up....

Re: Meredith... - 10/27/05 03:50 AM

Bringing this one up again to cover someone looking for free advertising. Really!!! Anyone interested in starting a paper pusher business in your town contact me and I'll help you get started. No fee to boomers.

[ October 26, 2005, 08:51 PM: Message edited by: chatty lady ]

Re: Meredith... - 10/27/05 05:54 PM

Thanks chatty, but I'm doing enough paper pushing of my own right now. Yahoo!

Thanks for your generous offer. Have you mentioned it to Stacy? I know she's a SAHM and is looking for a way to increase her income.