Wheres Our Queen JJ

Posted by: chatty lady

Wheres Our Queen JJ - 04/16/04 08:22 PM

As you have probably figured out by now, I read all the posts and try to answer most if I am able to contribute AND lately I've noticed that Jaw Jaw hasn't posted. I can only imagine that her Father must be worsening. I'm sure we all miss her humor and can only hope she herself is on the mend from her car accident and that her Father finds peace soon. God Love her and hope shes back with us soon.
Posted by: Pam Kimmell

Re: Wheres Our Queen JJ - 04/16/04 10:20 PM

JJ indeed is spending all the time she can with her Dad....I'm sure she will stick her head in the door here when she has a moment - but she knows we're all praying for her and her family. I had a quick note from her today....I know we all miss her here, and other spots where we're accustomed to hearing regularly from "Our Queen"!
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Wheres Our Queen JJ - 04/17/04 02:32 PM

So glad to see this under girlfriends!

Like Pamela said, her dad is worsening and she's trying to spend any and all free time with him.

Keep sending prayers her way. Her recovery from the car accident has been interrupted by her dad's illness. Good grief!
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Wheres Our Queen JJ - 04/22/04 03:17 AM

Chatty, Pam, Dotsie and all...thanks for the emails, cards, thoughts and prayers. We continue to sit with Daddy (along with HOSPICE) daily. There is little change, and we've finally mastered the art of taking it one day at a time. I don't get the opportunity to post very often, but will try to stay in touch.

JJ
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Wheres Our Queen JJ - 04/21/04 10:33 PM

So glad to have you back, no matter how often you're able to post. I suppose all any of us can do is take it one day at a time and be grateful for those days. Blessings to you and yours.