Ladies, this is a note I received from Leigha and she asked that I share the whole thing with you. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Dear Dotsie

Thank you for your kind comments Dotsie. It was an amazing journey, a journey that is still living. I am at the point where I am becoming one with God, trusting him. It has been a very hard month because of having to face the pain that is rising in me...the final breakthrough to the oneness. I have taken my mind as far as I can go and now must fully enter the heart.

At present it is hard to physically walk because of fear....I have discovered Dotsie that the only thing that lives is God and the power of health within. The only thing between health and strength is a mind that refuses to let go of pain...however I have reached the stage where all darkness and pain must be released through this final push.

Dotsie, I would appreciate if you would ask for intercessory prayer for me on the BMS site. I am so grateful to you and the other women for your kindness, your love and your beauty which has indeed touched me deeply and given me courage! As a Christian it has been a long walk to wholeness...yes I am a Christian with a very unusual walk...In writing Sunblood it was to bridge the world's understanding of pain ,to the healing power of God. I had to keep living in the world to experience the energies, in order to help mankind heal through opening his mind which has become so closed because of fear.

But it is time now to heal! My job is done and finally I can be in peace!

I am grateful to have written Sunblood Dotsie because it was that journey of action and standing up to face all fear in this world that was in me that has ultimatelly brought me through!

I have always known my calling since I was little, the pain I would have to face and am grateful that now I can heal and live life with God and his peace in beauty.

Where I live has great peace which helped to keep me alive. It has sustained my heart and mind to get me through.

You have touched me deeply in including my book in the page of Recent Reads on the site and mentioning Sunblood in your newsletter is indeed a beautiful gift to me! It sustains my heart!

I am crying as I write, for your letter has opened some beauty within me and has allowed me to finally express love and my own weakness, for I was taught to be strong and sometimes that is hard!

Be well and thank you...I am grateful for your prayers and will be back on the site when I'm able.

With love Leigha