Design a tattoo for yourself or other members?

Posted by: ladybug

Design a tattoo for yourself or other members? - 11/15/05 05:39 PM

Let's say you really did want a tattoo, what would it be? Thinking about our other members here what would you suggest as a design for them? For Chatty I'd design an old-fashion type rotary dial telephone, for Bluebird, a Bluebird with a cross on its heart, Daisygirl, a weimaraner. Tell me what yours would be.

[ November 15, 2005, 09:40 AM: Message edited by: ladybug ]

Re: Design a tattoo for yourself or other members? - 11/16/05 01:46 AM

This subject isn't going anywhere so how about this: a tattoo for Dotsie? Dotsie when I think of your name I think of pretty pink polka dots. Somehow I'm pretty sure the whole tattoo thing turns you off Dotsie, am I right? The word tattoo conjures up drunken sailors, so let's call it body art. Anybody have any ideas on body art for Dotsie?
Posted by: Bluebird

Re: Design a tattoo for yourself or other members? - 11/16/05 01:56 AM

I'm pretty sure tattoos are forbidden according to the Bible, but if they weren't, I see a big red heart with the word "sister" written across it...
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Design a tattoo for yourself or other members? - 11/16/05 03:03 AM

Ladybig I am trying to get out of the phone business gradually. So 86 the phone idea, how about a dollar sigh between the letters R $ E, sort of like that. I want to make all my money with my new venture. But thanks for thinking of me....For Dotsie, humm lets see, how about a cherub faced little blondie cupie doll (remember those) all dressed in pink polka dot ruffles. Thats what I picture when thinking of her. Very sweet, pinkish and innocent. [Smile]

[ November 15, 2005, 07:04 PM: Message edited by: chatty lady ]

Re: Design a tattoo for yourself or other members? - 11/16/05 03:17 AM

Lynnie - Sir Paul
Danita - something naughty!
Eagle - a heart with Eagle's wings
JawJaw - a fluffy crown ( or an Oreo)

Re: Design a tattoo for yourself or other members? - 11/16/05 03:25 AM

Lady, I didn't even see the post about my tattoo! I like it!!!

Dianne - A woman breaking loose from chains
Chickadee - a chickadee with the sun's rays around it

Re: Design a tattoo for yourself or other members? - 11/16/05 03:26 AM

Chatty, yours would have some kind of doggie on it.

Re: Design a tattoo for yourself or other members? - 11/16/05 03:30 AM

Ladybug - thought yours was too obvious. What I see is a yellow rose, partially opened, with a little ladybug on it.

Re: Design a tattoo for yourself or other members? - 11/16/05 06:26 PM

I like all the ideas. I'm printing out a picture of the ladybug suggested by my very sweet and thoughtful "sister" who posted early on. Thanks again to you! [Wink]
I like the ladybug in a rose but I'm wanting to minimize any time spent "under the tattoo gun." Please, those of you who have had one done, HOW much did it hurt?