I just can't lose any weight. I am about 70 pounds over and have been the same weight for a few years. I can't get the scale to budge. I did go up eight pounds in June while away and lost that quickly but went back to my old weight and the scale would not move even though I was still dieting, exercising etc. very frustrating.

I know part of my problem is stress, mainly from my son (drug addict). I have heard that stress keeps you fat. When I don't hear from him I stress and comfort myself with food, and when I do hear from him which is worse, I do the same thing. I don't eat alot, just the wrong foods.

I was wondering, now that I am desperate if I should look up classes for eating disorders as I am an emotional eater.
Has anyone done this, anyone tried acupuncture for losing weight. Also, with all those commercials about Jenny Craig (Valerie Bertinelli and Kirsty Allen) should I try this?

I am not able to do this on my own and have finally come to terms with this. I am so independent in everything else, but I need help as I've tried everything and just can't seem to do it on my own.

Also thought of talking to my doctor about seeing a nutritionist. If anyone has tried any of these methods, please let me know your experiences.
thanks,
Kate