The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 141 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 8 of 16 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 >
Topic Options
#110336 - 03/25/07 04:04 PM Re: Revealing something here [Re: celtic_flame]
Emyjay Offline

I went down more, I'm afraid. Just hanging on by my fingernails. I went to the therapist yesterday, who called the NIH doctor. He is supposed to call me with a change in meds, today. So I'm waiting by the phone, watching movies. I'm going to try to clean today.

A very good friend called today. She's separated from her husband, who suffers from bad depression. He'd up and working now and called today also. David told me how he felt at his worse, which is how I'm feeling now. This gives me some hope, as now he's up and working.

My friend is vacationing in Florida this week, but gave me her cell phone number, just in case. Between the two of them, this helps knowing someone who knows how you feel.

I still feel so guilty posting these letters, when I want to be upbeat and cheery.

All of your letters mean so much to me. You don't know.

LOve,
Emily in Maryland

#110337 - 03/25/07 08:16 PM Re: Revealing something here [Re: Emyjay]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Emily, post away, dear friend; we are here for you.

But ....
I am getting more concerned about you. Doesn't your insurance cover an emergency for MH? This needs to be dealt with sooner, rather than later. Hope is great, but you need help. No one should have to live this way.

If you need to post 100 times a day, to get it out, to reach out, please do. Please, we are here for you as we know you will be here for us once you are better.

Please try to find a way to get good help, soon.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#110338 - 03/25/07 11:36 PM Re: Revealing something here [Re: Anno]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
the cheerie post will come just stick with how you are at the minuet, you aint bothering anyone so please, please dont feel guilt over it...

i also think your meds should be giving you some relife, i just echoing what anno says but is their any emergincy you can gett to see....

not that your writting is a bother just for yout own comphort in life.

god bless

#110339 - 03/26/07 04:30 PM Re: Revealing something here [Re: celtic_flame]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Hang in there. Once they get your meds adjusted you'll even out. I know how difficult it is to wait and feel so down. Is the weather good enough for you to go outside? The sun always lifts my moods.

Please don't apologize for writing here. We want to be here for you and will!

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#110340 - 03/27/07 03:24 PM Re: Revealing something here [Re: Dianne]
Emyjay Offline

The weather is great here and I will be taking the children out for the whole afternoon.

Today, I'm feeling a bit better again. Maybe this is going to be a two steps forward one back kind of thing.

The NIH doctor forgot to call me last night, so tonight I will call him.

I'm taking a few days off from trying to find a new therapist. My old one says he'll keep seeing me for now.
It's the same situation all of you have been discussing -- insurance. My insurance must be lousy, because I've only found one other therapist who takes it. The therapists I'd like to work with and feel comfortable with don't take my insurance. The therapist who does take my insurance is the one I'm not really comfortable with.

Anyway, I'm going to enjoy this nice day I'm having.

It feels so much better to post happy thoughts.

LOve to all of you.

Emily in Maryland

#110341 - 03/27/07 06:58 PM Re: Revealing something here [Re: Emyjay]
Jane_Carroll Offline

Loc: Alabama
Emily,
Sunshine does help! I know you'll find the perfect therapist who accepts your insurance...keep your chin up!

#110342 - 03/27/07 10:08 PM Re: Revealing something here [Re: Jane_Carroll]
gims Offline

Loc: USA
Emyjay

CLICK ME!

#110343 - 03/28/07 06:05 AM Re: Revealing something here [Re: gims]
gims Offline

Loc: USA
EMYJAY
(had to do over, because I accidently deleted some frames - above click me button doesn't work anymore)

#110344 - 03/28/07 08:11 PM Re: Revealing something here [Re: gims]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
emyjay, just jumping in to say I'm proud of you for taking the kids out all day. That's awesome. I'm also happy to know that having your friends to call on gives you hope. I'm trusting this warmer weather is helping.

Picture us pushing you out the door to be in the sunshine. It's so good for us. Soak up those rays. We're pulling for you.

#110345 - 03/28/07 08:13 PM Re: Revealing something here
Jane_Carroll Offline

Loc: Alabama
Emily,

Hope you had a better day...we're still with you!

Page 8 of 16 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved