The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 116 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#69924 - 09/20/05 06:55 PM Cyber Dating
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ladies:

I'm considering cyber dating for a few months, yet am concerned about "safe" dating, pros, cons, bad apples, etc.

For instance, I note that many men are looking for "any" and "all" types of women, which is rather discouraging b/c is sounds desperate. Also, I fear that "hidden agendas" exist, i.e., S-E-X! [Roll Eyes]

I thought that I would give it a calculated risk to overcome my fears of dating and perhaps learn how to mix w/ men again. I've only had a couple dating experiences, one of which was frightening and the other not so frightening, but not yet accustomed to the "nice guys." I've always been attracted to the "bad boys" or ambivalent men. Now, it would be nice to mingle and choose as I please. Afterall, the dates are simply "interviews".

Thank you gals. [Confused]

#69925 - 01/04/06 02:05 AM Re: Cyber Dating
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
How has this woirked out for you MustangGal? A couple of my female over 50 friends have been quite successful Cyber dating. Having nice dinners, going dancing, great conversations are some of the descriptive terms given these dates once they materalize. Each met the men first for lunch and then decided if another evening date was going to take place if and when they were asked. Both women say they wouldn't marry the men but for a night out its okay and for your information, NO SEX!!! Our 3rd friend was the one who is now HIV positive because she felt obliged to give in after a nice evening out. You don't owe a man sex because he took you out. Your good company is enough, geesh!!!

[ January 03, 2006, 06:07 PM: Message edited by: chatty lady ]

#69927 - 01/04/06 07:14 PM Re: Cyber Dating
Anonymous
Unregistered

No, not very much good luck! Most of the men who respond indicate their sexual prowess, and the others are either way to young or too much older!

I begin my Masters degree next week, so won't have time for dating anyways!

#69928 - 01/04/06 09:06 PM Re: Cyber Dating
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Please visit www.fiftyplusconnect.com. She is advertising on BWS this month. I know the site owner and she is delightful. Please let me know what you think.

#69929 - 01/06/06 05:45 AM Re: Cyber Dating
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Very cool site. This might be just what the love doctor ordered for the women hunting for someone....

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved